Our goal at Northwest Military Vehicles is the preservation of our military history through the fighting vehicles that our brave men and women past and present trusted to carry them into and out of battle. We sell vehicles and other memorabilia directly from our web site through our online storefront.
We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express through Paypal. You are not required to have a Pay pal account to use this secure service!
Shipping for large or heavy items such as engine kits, radiators, body tubs/kits or body panels will be stated in item description and added to item cost at check-out
Shipping amounts stated at checkout are for domestic lower 48 states only (Canada and overseas customers, Alaska & Hawaii email for shipping quote).
To our overseas customers, please check with us on availability and shipping as occasionally items are out of stock or cannot be shipped at all. We can no longer ship surface mail as to many packages fail to arrive. We must now ship Global Priority insured which is a little more costly, but 99% of the time your package will arrive safe and sound. If you feel your package is taking too long to arrive, remember to check with your local customs office first!
Due to the amount of overseas customers who have their parcels refused or sent back for whatever reason, International customers will be responsible for shipping cost incurred both ways.
Shipping costs and transportation arrangements of vehicles are the buyer’s responsibility, unless prior arrangements have been made with us. We will be more than happy to help assist you with shipping.
Northwest Military Vehicles must be notified within 30 days of receiving the merchandise of any returning parts.
We charge a 20% restocking fee ($10 minimum) on all non-defective merchandise returned. This fee is waived if exchanging an item.
All returns must be accompanied with the following information in the box:
- Order number (given to you by the automated message acknowledging successful processing) or the invoice number on your receipt
- Reason for return.
- Your full name and address Phone number including time zone and area code.
- E-mail address
Northwest Military Vehicles Ltd. Co. will only accept return items that:
- Are in original packaging (unless defective)
- Have all instructions and paperwork given to you
- Do not have missing parts
- Are not damaged
- Are in re-sellable condition
All body parts and repair panels are sold As-Is & no returns allowed
Other Terms & Conditions
- If your package was damaged by UPS you must call UPS at 1800 PICK UPS or if delivered by another carrier, contact Northwest Military Vehicles Ltd. Co. at 208-704-1755 for further instructions. If damaged by carrier, you must notify carrier immediately to ensure compensation.
- Tracking number is required. The tracking number is on the label on the box.
- Shipping will be refunded only in those instances where the return is a result of our error. Orders sent internationally, to Hawaii, or Alaska, will not be credited for shipping unless authorized by our customer service staff.
- Customs charges/import duty tax incurred by your country, will be paid by the consumer. In the instance the tax was refused: Shipping will not be credited and the restocking fee applies.
- Returns that do not meet the terms and conditions above, and are returned to Northwest Military Vehicles Ltd. Co. without prior notice, will become property of Northwest Military Vehicles Ltd. Co.